- x-fck-x likes this
- unicornshavenevervomitrainbows reblogged this from yourmybabyburrito
- unicornshavenevervomitrainbows likes this
- welivejohnnydepp likes this
- thegirlnamedkiwi likes this
- jonathandavismustache likes this
- evenperfect reblogged this from johnnydeppgifs
- glorious-randomness likes this
- extreme-beauty-and-quick-death reblogged this from moon-veela
- oneringrulethemall-iamsherlocked reblogged this from deppcare
- oneringrulethemall-iamsherlocked likes this
- minolyn likes this
- tamaldin reblogged this from tea-with-johnny13
- samuhaberperfection likes this
- princessdepp99 likes this
- sweeneycakes reblogged this from tea-with-johnny13
- psychobae69 reblogged this from tea-with-johnny13
- hatterina likes this
- cumberdepp reblogged this from tea-with-johnny13
- beepjohnnycreep reblogged this from tea-with-johnny13
- tea-with-johnny13 reblogged this from itsjustdepp
- itsjustdepp reblogged this from deppcare
- itsjustdepp likes this
- passions-insanity likes this
- latenightsandcaffeine reblogged this from deppcare
- latenightsandcaffeine likes this
- deppcare reblogged this from deppdowney9
- forever-kstew likes this
- hi-hi-hanne likes this
- myfriend--mymission reblogged this from perksofbeinga-closetwriter
- ella4554 likes this
- lanadelstay-away likes this
- sweeneycakes likes this
- chantaalinwonderland reblogged this from thatloopygirl
- calebfaice likes this
- thatloopygirl reblogged this from cwtched
- cwtched reblogged this from prawntoast
- abnormallylargeunicycle reblogged this from pleatedjeans
- abnormallylargeunicycle likes this
- johnnydeppforeverforme likes this
- depplandia reblogged this from deppsexyman
- depplandia likes this
- skankydepphead likes this
- robthinkblue16 reblogged this from deppdowney9
- robthinkblue16 likes this
- burning-desire-4you likes this
- hellopandalover likes this
- breathing-for-johnny reblogged this from deppdowney9
- deppdowney9 reblogged this from deppdowney9
I'm Alessia, most people call me Bess. I have many nick names, you'll learn that. Most people don't even know my real name, but if you can't pronounce it properly, it's probably best we leave it that way. My surname is Porcaro, and I can neither confirm nor deny that I COULD be related to Mike, Steve and Jeff Porcaro from the band Toto, but there's a slight possibility considering us Porcaro's are a rare breed.
I live in Melbourne, Australia. I've traveled the World, but Melbourne will always be my home. It's the perfect place for me, it has my heart. Yet, my home away from home would have to be Rome, Italy. I'm 29, but 16 at heart, with the mental capability of a 40 year old. I can be wise, but I can also be cheeky.
I like to surround myself with amazing people. I settle for nothing less.
I am a good person. I am a bad influence.
My moto: Life is a musical. Sing it.
The things I love the most in the world are my Family, Friends, Music, Movies, Musicals, and Comedy (Comedy Festival/Fringe Festival season is better than Christmas) - without these things I'm fairly certain I'd lose my mind even more than I already have.
Some extra special people in my life include (you may notice their names featured in a number of blogs):
*** My family (all of you, my life), Jaclyn Neame, Missa Juricev, Brett Wasina, Natalia Athanasiadis, Mattew Shipp, Hayley Bromely, Liam Arthur, Kristen Jane, Helen Jonezales, Dave Callan, Andrew McClelland***
I like blogs that mix it up a bit, have a bit of everything, and throw in some good reads every now and then. For me, my blog is like a personal diary slash scrap book. I write down thoughts, things that have happened to me, things that make me laugh, opinions, quotes, share videos and links that I think should get some recognition, and other bits and pieces of stuff that has influenced me over the years.
I don’t really expect that anyone actually reads a lot of my dribblings, or pays attention to the random crap that I post, but for me it’s like a snippet of my life, and I can go back and read over things, as I would if I kept a diary. A virtual diary if you will.
Sometimes I wonder if my introduction to myself is a little too long, and I wonder if anyone actually reads this far. But then I think to myself; you know what? Those who enjoy reading this, are the ones who will enjoy following my blog. So if you've made it this far, I hope you've found what you are looking for, and I hope I’m able to provide you with some entertainment from time to time.